About Me

My photo
A life in the skies. A life that is more than a little less ordinary. A life and career that transports me from city to country, but rarely to home. Along the way I get to live the dream, discovering a myriad of new and wonderful things. I love all things fine. Deluxe. Quite possibly ostentatious. But always with style. And I am zealous for life, love, people and friends and all the quirky nuances that all of that brings. Enjoy the ride!

Saturday 31 August 2013

Pay it Forward - Temptation to Travel with Triptease

A few months back I was invited to guest blog for Triptease. I was delighted. Triptease had me well and truly seduced for some time, with its sexy images and travel-titillating prose. Anyone who's in the who's-who of the jetset, they're pretty much full-on Tripteasers. It's the travel place to be and be-seen.

My Triptease seduction was instant. There was no stopping me. In fact, I had 100 notches on my ever-changing hotel bed to show for it. I was a Triptease Centurion, immortalised in the blog of fame for my wanderlust (http://triptease.com/blog/?p=275 ...have a nosey).

Well, like most addictions, now I'm hooked. I'm almost half way to my next century run and, everyday, I earn more virtual air miles from the comfort of my sofa, through the experiences of my fellow Tripteasers. Everyday my bucket-list runneth over, into a new bucket.

Triptease makes my dreaming easy. The new Collections feature, launched earlier this month, allows me to me save my best in one easy place and add the best of the rest to my personal lists. 

My Teases might make their way to others' Collections, I can share Collections and I can search Collections. It's genius!

City, beach, photography, hotel, restaurant....take your pick, find your favourite, make your next big tripteased plan. 

I have two. Some local London rooftop dining later, this month, and some far off sand duning in Abu Dhabi. I cannot wait to seek out my Tripteased tips and share my own.

But, don't think Triptease is only for the roamers of the world. Travel doesn't have to always invole your passport. There are as many teases about home as there are about far off shores. I'm now on a mission to bring my best of homegrown Teases from Ireland, to bring the sexy back to the Irish Charm and show travel to and from my own doorstep.

Be daring. Kick off your first rendez-vous at www.triptease.com
This is one affair you can have guilt-free, indulge your inner Tease.

'Til next time, Pandora.


No comments:

Post a Comment