About Me

My photo
A life in the skies. A life that is more than a little less ordinary. A life and career that transports me from city to country, but rarely to home. Along the way I get to live the dream, discovering a myriad of new and wonderful things. I love all things fine. Deluxe. Quite possibly ostentatious. But always with style. And I am zealous for life, love, people and friends and all the quirky nuances that all of that brings. Enjoy the ride!

Sunday 7 April 2013

Blogging in Heels.....The Next Chapter

It's true what they say, that time flies. But, if the adage of it flying when you're having fun stands true, then my number one hobby for the last 24 months has been long hours, endless email and a small but growing chasm in my social life. Admittedly there have been triple-digit flights and world-wide travel behind the whirlwind schedule and, I will confess, that has become the one part of my non-stop life that is not up for negotiation. Not quite yet. That part really is fun.

Yes, it's nearing on 2 years since I last blogged. I don't profess to be a expert, indeed the world has continued to spin rather successfully without my blogging rambles, but it's hard not to jump on the Internet bandwagon of opinion when you spend more than 75% of your day in cyberspace.

I mean, how else has the world become an overnight foodie, travel guru, photographer...? I'm just glad surgery remains a human and certified intervention, otherwise I'm sure we would be curing the world with the secret recipes of our great, great grandmothers!

A life in the skies and sleeping more often in hotels than in my own bed, I am one of many who spends more time chatting, tweeting and voyeuring in a virtual capacity than I manage in a human capacity. Come to think if it, I'm a prime candidate to begin the space colony for Richard Branson (*puts reminder in Blackberry to update CV and call).

My circle of (best) friends have expanded into the penthouse of the Twitterverse and, oddly, we have a lot in common. Home, family, human friends in a 20-mile radius of my postcode du jour - these are rare and precious times that I look forward to and cherish. In between, there is a lot of fun. It's time share this again.

So, after much persuasion, I am back blogging (the heels, if honest, have never come off). The next chapter from Pandora Skies will be less about my musings around the world and more about diffusing what I get to enjoy. I shall keep it brief, share with you what I see and do....and, if you find yourself anywhere I have been, then you'll have a good head start on enjoying it as much as I have.

I will work a little backwards as I move forwards, merge the old with new.
It's good to be back, enjoy the ride.

'Til next time, Pandora

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to read your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise, it was a long time coming! Hope you enjoy and thanks for your kind words and support!

      Delete